Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
Due to the coronavirus outbreak many countries have imposed travel restrictions or taken other steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Travelers can find useful and important information for trips to Germany here:
You can apply for a national visa in the German Embassy in Tel-Aviv for the following visa categories:
- Work/Employment if you have a valid work contract for a position in Germany which requires highly qualified staff
- Family reunification with your partner or minor child living in Germany
- To study at a German university
- To study the German language if your stay is longer than 6 months in Germany and the language schools confirms that your presence in Germany is absolutely necessary (You should already know basic German language in order to apply for a German language study visa!)
- To volunteer as part of a one year official state recognized volunteer program in Germany
- Self-Employment if you open a business in Germany according to Article 21 AufenthG
Please book an appointment online. You find the link on the internet page for national visa.
Trips for touristic, business or visiting purposes to Germany are not possible at the moment.
The VFS Global Office is closed until further notice due to the entry restrictions. If you need to apply for a Schengen visa because of an urgent travel please contact the visa department by email: email@example.com
Please consult also the following internet pages for further information about entry into Germany:
FAQs of the Federal Border Police (in German language, including hotline number)
FAQs of the Federal Foreign Office (in English language)
FAQs of Ministry of Interior (in English language)