Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
Visa for Self-Employment
In general, Israeli nationals do not require a visa to enter Germany. They can apply for the necessary residence permit from the Foreigners Authority upon arrival in Germany.
For an application at the German Embassy in Tel Aviv you need to make an appointment online and provide the following documents:
- 2 duly filled-in application forms for a residence permit
- 2 biometric passport photos
- valid and signed passport/Travel Document +copy
- travel insurance for the first three months of your stay in Germany with cover of at least 30,000 euros and valid for all Schengen countries +copy
- curriculum vitae with diplomas and proof of your professional qualifications +copy
- profile of your enterprise
- business plan and concept
- investment and financial plan
- marketing strategy
- overview of expected profit
- expected number of employees and trainees
After you have handed in the completed application, it may take several months until the visa is ready, depending on the Foreigners Authority involved. The Embassy cannot influence the process.
Please apply in good time for your visa.
The fee for a visa is 60 euros, to be paid in cash in NIS.