Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
In general, Israeli nationals do not require a visa to enter Germany. They can apply for the necessary residence and work permit from the Foreigners Authority upon arrival in Germany.
For an application at the German Embassy in Tel Aviv you need to make an appointment online first: https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_r ealmList.do?request_locale=de&locationCode=tela
On your appointment please submit:
- 1 fully completed and signed application form, filled out in German
You can download the national visa application form from our internet page
- Two biometric passport pictures
- A valid passport (original + one copy)
- signed Curriculum Vitae (+ one copy)
- University Diplomas or other proof of your professional qualifications ( + one copy)
- Evidence of your current employment (e.g. salary slip, one copy)
- Declaration of Employment Relationship
The form has to be filled in and signed by your future employer (+ one copy)
- Travel insurance for the time between entry in Germany and start of your employment with a coverage of at least 30,000 euros and valid for all Schengen countries
Important: If the documents are not in English or German language, a translation into German has to be provided. English documents don’t have to be translated.
The application fee of Euro 75.- can be paid in NIS in cash or by credit card
In certain cases further documents might be required.