Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
The German Embassy in Tel Aviv is seeking a
Security Guard (receptionist with security tasks) (m/f/d)
full-time (39 hours / week, Monday to Friday)
to join the Embassy Team as soon as possible
- Visitor management as part of the security tasks
- Controls on persons and objects
- Receptionist and telephone service
- Security, protection and regulatory tasks as a member of the Embassy’s Security Team
- very good command of Hebrew as well as good command of English and/or German
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility as well as high reliability
- Good manners and a neat appearance
- Willingness to work in shifts between 07:00 h and 19:00 h (Fridays 14:00h)
- Basic knowledge in security and protection services
- Training and/or experience in the security sector
- PC knowledge (word, excel, outlook) desirable
Salary depending from experience level
+ payments towards social security systems and pension insurance
Additional employer’s benefits (e.g. seniority bonus, travel allowance etc.)
Regular 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (closed on Sunday)
After satisfactory work performance: open-ended contract
Terms of employment and salary are subject to local law. Non-Israeli applicants must be in possession of a valid work and residence permit for Israel as well as an Israeli ID (teudat zehut) - please provide a copy as proof. The applicant’s willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical checkup as well as a background check is expected.
Please send your conclusive application in German or English
As soon as possible by email to:
Attn. of Mr. Steffen Habermann
Please include the following documents (scans):
- CV, preferably with photograph
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of your passport and ID (teudat zehut)
- Letters of recommendation, proof of previous work experience, employer’s reference letters
(max. 7 MB / email, split larger amounts of data into several emails)
Please explain the motivation and reasons why you apply for the job (letter of motivation). Applications will be rejected if incomplete or late.
Please be available for evaluation in an assessment center. The date for the selection process will be set later.
Unfortunately, the Embassy cannot reimburse any travel expenses in connection with the personal interviews.
Please be aware that the Embassy does not acknowledge receipt of individual applications, but will contact only those applicants who will be invited to a personal interview.